Stroud Book Festival is a Community Interest Company, Company No 10786456
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You subscribe to our mailing list
- You have made an enquiry to us either via email or through our online message form
- You have purchased a ticket for the Festival from our ticket agency partner
- You have submitted a competition entry to us
- You have supported the Festival financially or in kind
By subscribing to our mailing list you are agreeing to hearing from the Festival about our own events occurring both during the week of the Festival and throughout the year. You may opt out of receiving any communications from us at any time.
By filling in the contact form, you are agreeing for us to contact you in relation to your enquiry.
When submitting a competition entry you provide us with additional information, such as telephone numbers and place of residence. This information is not retained in our mailing list and is deleted from our records at the conclusion of the relevant competition.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
You can contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org